Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cake Batter Blondies

So tonight I decided to do a little baking because its my calming hobby. I wanted to make cookies and cream cookies but of course the oreos had been nommed (of course by my brother). So I dug around in my baking goods and low and behold I have some good stuff. I settled on making cake batter blondies and using this nifty Paula Deen cupcake mix I got for Christmas.



ingredients:
  • 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 1/4 cup vegetable
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)

Preheat your oven to 350 and coat your pan with oil.

Mix together the first four ingredients but slowly. When mixed add the sprinkles(my fav bit) and white chocolate chips. Bake for 25-30 mins but keep a good check. When you see the edges brown that means they are about done. You want the center to be a little moist and look not done, when it cools they will firm to the consistency they should be.

Wait 20 mins and taste the little bit of heaven:)

No comments: